Our favorite song to sing-clap-and-pump our hands to right now is "This is the Day the Lord has Made"...and we really do have so many things that make us "'joice" and be glad about every day!

It rained a little again yesterday, so Brenna Beth was quick to sport Audrey's rainboots around the house...after Audrey wore them to the store with her orange shorts and tank top :)

Another song that has brought many laughs this week is "Baby" by Justin Bieber. I can't say that I have ever actually heard the real song, but our little friends have serenaded us enough with it that Brenna has found it pretty catchy and will now squint her eyes and dramatically sing "Bebe Oooooh!" Wish I had a video version for you...trust me, it makes you happy :)
Grasshoppers make the girls really happy these days, too. Audrey cares for them in her bug cage, and Brenna tells them, "Hi Hopper!" Then Audrey is always intent on letting them go free, legs intact.

We all came down with colds this week. Audrey said she didn't have enough "algae" (energy), and then later said she was having "algaes" (allergies). Brenna has enjoyed blowing her nose with "ashoos" by herself, of course.

Brenna loves to tell you "I happy" and Audrey said she shows people she cares by being thankful. I learn so much from both of these sweeties. What are you happy and "'joicing" about these days?
No comments:
Post a Comment