Monday, August 22, 2011

Playday Pals

We have some new changes in our little playzone this year...


We will still have Kinsey and Danica coming over to play, but Caden started his Pre-K class today. It is already weird not having him here since he has walked through our door ever since he was 1! We welcomed new friends Harper and Garner into our wild world, and they are super sweet...and cute, huh?!


We have lots of fun days ahead this year!


"Lord, who am I to teach the way

To little children day by day,

So prone myself to go astray?

Lord, if their guide I must be,

Oh let the little children see

That I am leaning hard on Thee."

--Leslie Pinckney Hill

2 comments:

Lyndy said...

What a cute bunch of kids. Hope Caden loved his school, too!

Amy Carroll said...

Aww.....if I didn't still have one with you I think I would go crazy!! Caden sure is missing you! Thanks for always loving my kids!!