Monday, May 21, 2012

7 years

I am happy to say Josh and I are celebrating our 7th anniversary today. I like to celebrate the full 9 years I have had him, though :)

2003: 1st picture together
 
Head over heels for this guy...
2004: Engaged
2005: Graduated together a week before our wedding

May 21, 2005
2005-2006: First year in Fredericksburg
2006: Moved to Comanche
2007: Expecting our 1st daughter
2008: Audrey Lynn
2009: Family of three, expecting second daughter
2010: Brenna Elizabeth makes us four
2011: Still crazy over him
2012: All my dreams still coming true.
They say 7 is a lucky number. I am one lucky gal then to have these 7 years with Josh...but I prefer to say BLESSED.
Love never fails.

1 comment:

David Deal said...

I think Josh did pretty good too. As I said at the rehearsal dinner - He outkicked his coverage.