Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Another 1st Day

 Brenna and I started another year at Bright Beginnings Preschool yesterday! Thank you, Jesus, that I get to keep Brenna in my class again this year. This mama can handle no more emotional breakdowns ;)
 I am so very proud of our girl. She has already determined that she is going to be my big helper in our class since we got some new little kids. And she listens so well and colors so well and writes her name so well and knows all her letters so well...and is just SO WELL.
 All the kiddos were all so excited and sweet yesterday...very very busy, but very sweet all the same. The "veterans" did especially great picking up from where we left off last class time.
I love our school and all the little blessings that walked through our door for another successful first day of school.

1 comment:

cjevans said...

I have gotten so behind on reading your blog, I've been catching up today. I love reading it and seeing all the great pics! Your are so sweet and wonderful (well, all the Deal family is)!