Wednesday, February 15, 2012

I Heart U

There's been lots of lovin' (and candy) this week!
There are so many little sweeties around here that we needed two parties!
Our Valentine treats included a new fish named Henry, cookies, new magic coloring paper, cupcakes, roses, a steak dinner, fun books, more and more candy...
...and Dublin Dr. Pepper :)Check out the sweetest Valentines that topped my week:

Harper: "Audrey, I love you because when friends get hurt, you always help them."
Brenna: "Audey, my bes fien."
Audrey: "Danica, I love you because you are fun to play with."
Kinsey: "Danica, I love you because you play with me, too."
Harper: "Bubba, I love you because God sent me a sweet baby brother."
Kinsey: "Garner, I love you because you are a good eater."
Layton was our surprise party guest on Monday, and he brought Fun Dip and heart necklaces!
Kinsey: "Harper, I love you because I like your eyelashes and you are pretty."
Audrey: "Harper, I love you because you are my best friend."And Weston was our party guest on Tuesday, and he brought yummy cookies and fun "rocks" he had painted for us!
Audrey: "Kinsey, I love you because you are my best friend."
Harper: "Kinsey, I love you because you are a good friend to everyone."
Audrey: "Brenna, I love you because you are my best sis."
Harper: "Brenna, I love you because you are a sweet baby."

We love having Calder come over on Tuesdays! He is the sweetest cowboy you will ever meet!
XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXO

1 comment:

Lyndy said...

Lord, I pray they stay this sweet. Amen.