Monday, June 15, 2015

Pre-K Graduation

My Pre-K babies did a wonderful job in their program and graduation!
We sang Good Morning to You, Days of the Week, Months of the Year, the Pledges, Color songs, Shapes songs, What Can We Do Today, and See Ya Later Alligator.
So proud of these little guys...
Brenna received the Nerds Award for being so smart and hardworking! The candy awards are always fun!
She also received her Graduation Diploma and told everyone she wants to be a scientist when she grows up because scientists are cool!

I have seven friends leaving for Kindergarten and 10 returning to my class.
I loved having the shadows make another debut!

This will always be my favorite group of kiddos.
I cannot express how much I loved having Brenna in my class all these years. It is going to be very hard watching her go off to Kindergarten, but I know she is going to love it and do amazing things! She is so very ready! We love you, our big Kindergartener!


No comments: